7 Weeks: 26 June – 14 August = $4,800.00 + 13% HST = $5,424.00
4 Weeks: 26 June – 24 July = $3,200.00 + 13% HST = $3,616.00
4 Weeks: 17 July – 14 August = $3,200.00 + 13% HST = $3,616.00
2 Weeks: 26 June - 10 July = $1,700.00 + 13% HST = $1,921.00
2 Weeks: 17 July - 31 July = $1,700.00 + 13% HST = $1,921.00
2 Weeks: 17 August - 31 August = $1,500.00 + 13% HST = $1,695.00
2013 Registration Forms
You will need Adobe Reader to open them.
- Registration Form
- E Brochure
- 10% Coupon (Max Value = 10% of the Tuition)
- Transport Information
- Credit Card Authorization Form
If you are a Chikopi Alum and would like to be on the Camp Database please complete and return: Alum Questionnaire .
2013 Camper Registration is on going and begins October 2012.
All applications are considered on a first come, first serve basis.
Please note that ALL confirmations of registration will be emailed, please ensure that all email addresses listed on the applications are legible and work.
2013 Camper Registration Terms and Conditions
80% Private Medical Insurance is provided for all campers attending Chikopi who are residents outside of Canada. Please purchase Private Medical Insurance to cover the remaining 20%. Medical coverage should include General Practitioner and outpatient care. Canadian residents who reside OUTSIDE the province of Ontario should confirm with their Provincial or Territorial Health provided that they are covered in Ontario. Please pay attention to the clauses below that deal with your 20% responsibility for medical fees.
Travel and Trip Cancellation Insurance is also highly recommended for all campers. Travel Insurance is available through many banks and insurance companies.
Please ensure you have read and understand the enrolment agreement items below, including our cancellation and refund policy.
Camp fees are all inclusive except for transportation, rental of bedding, canoe or day trips, items purchased at tuck shop and taxes. A deposit of $400.00 must accompany each application.
We are pleased to offer credit card payments through VISA and Mastercard. This is the preferred method of payment for families outside of Canada and the United States. We DO NOT recommend bank transfers because of the delay and the transfer fees, (payable by the camper). We also accept Canadian Funds from a Canadian Bank Account and US Funds from a US bank account, Canadian and US travelers cheques or bank drafts. For 2013 the exchange rate has been set as equal for US and Canadian Dollars.
Enrolment Conditions, Cancellation and Refund Policies
1. Chikopi will make every effort to place campers in cabins with the friends they requested. Chikopi considers a maximum of three cabin mate preferences. We ask for your cooperation and trust in our ability to place your child in a positive and age appropriate cabin group. Annual placement in the cabins is at the full discretion of the Camp Directors, camper ages, total enrollment, session length and previous Chikopi experience are all factors that play into which cabin your son will be placed. There is no guarantee of cabin placement, specified cabin mates regardless of any request you may make. We do not accept registrations that are contingent on your son being in the cabin group you requested. Cabin mate dis-requests will not be accepted either.
2. A formal acceptance is emailed to the parents or guardians for each camper enrolled upon receipt of a signed registration form and $400.00 deposit.
3. The parents/guardians listed on the registration form agree to pay the full fee by June 1st, 2013 and to pay interest on all overdue fees at the rate of 24% per annum, accruing daily.
4. Any cancellation must be submitted in writing. (Emails are accepted). Chikopi reserves the right to cancel enrollment if fees are not paid in full by June 1st, 2013. No refunds are made except as follows: (no exceptions).
a. If the registration is withdrawn or cancelled before April 1st, 2013, fees paid less the $400.00 deposit will be refunded.
b. If registration is cancelled after April 1st, 2013 but on or before May 15, 2013, all fees paid will be refunded less the $400.00 deposit and a further $500.00 administration fee.
c. If registration is cancelled after May 15th, 2013, for any reason, no amount will be refunded, any balance due will remain payable.
5. A registration may be changed from one session to another, or reduced from a longer to shorter session, accommodations permitting, at any time upon receipt of a $100.00 switch fee.
6. No reduction of fees for campers arriving late or leaving early, for any reason, no exceptions.
7. No refunds will be given if a camper is sent home due to any violation of Camp Chikopi’s code of conduct and rules, as determined and at the sole discretion of the Camp Chikopi Directors.
1. The parents/guardians acknowledge that Camp Chikopi takes place in Ontario, submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ontario Courts and agree that:
a. The Ontario courts shall have jurisdiction over any claim, legal dispute or cause of action arising out of Chikopi, alleged breach of contract, or alleged negligence or other claim that leads to a legal proceeding against Camp Chikopi, 571609 Ontario Inc., Bob or Colette Duenkel, it’s directors, officers, employees, or volunteers.
b. If any such legal proceedings are commenced, they will be commenced and heard only in Ontario, and
c. The resolution of all disputes and the provisions of this agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Ontario laws.
2. The parent/guardian agrees to update Camp Chikopi of any camp/school/sports team issues, (suspension, discipline) or social, emotional or psychological issue that could affect their child or any other child/staff member, prior to camp. The parent/guardian further acknowledges that attendance and/or participation at Camp Chikopi involves risk and hazards incidental therto, including allergic reactions, all of which are assumed by the parents/guardians. The parents/guardians hereby waives, releases, absolves and agrees to indemnify and save harmless Camp Chikopi, 571609 Ontario Inc. and it’s respective officers, directors, employees, volunteers and agents of any and all liability arising from his/her child’s attendance and/or participation in the Chikopi program (unless solely as a result of the Chikopi’s willful neglect or willful default.)
3. The parents/guardians of the camper consent to the medical treatment of the camper by the camp doctor or any other medical doctor, as required by such doctor’s discretion, and agree to pay all hospital and other medical fees and expenses incurred with respect to the camper and to reimburse the camp promptly for any such fees and expenses paid by the camp with respect to the camper.
5. The parents/guardians of the camper agree for and on behalf of themselves and the camper that any photographs take of the camper by camp personnel or authorized by a camp director may be used by the camp without charge in promotional material, including brochures, slide shows, videos and websites.
6. The person signing this contract has legal guardianship of the camper named and acts as custodial parent. In this capacity, the person is in agreement and is aware that the camper named is attending Chikopi and this person has the legal authority to make decisions on behalf of both the mother and father. All parents, siblings, heirs, executors, successors or assigns agree to read the terms of this contract and agree that unless they contact us in writing they are in agreement with the terms herein.
7. Chikopi Directors have the authority to search camper belongings, including mail and packages, for items prohibited on camp. Prohibited items will be removed from camper belongings in accordance with our Camper Rules and Code of Conduct, a copy of each is available on this website.
8. The parents/Guardians agree to read Camp Chikopi’s Rules for full awareness and understanding of the rules and policies of Chikopi and to review all applicable rules/policies with the camper.
9. The parent/guardian understands that items not permitted on Chikopi will be confiscated, not returned to the camper, and if applicable, given to charity.
10. In the event of cancellation or reduction of enrolment Chikopi does not apply deposits or fees to siblings. The financial obligations of Chikopi are fixed for the season and the reduction or withdrawal of a camper does not lessen operating expenses.
11. Chikopi reserves the right to expel a camper from Chikopi and send him home at the expense of the parents at any time without notice when it is deemed to be in the best interest of either the child or Chikopi, or for violation of any camp rule, as determined and at the sole discretion of the Camp Chikopi Directors.
12. Parents/guardians shall reimburse Chikopi for any intentional damage or defacement of Chikopi property. The cost of removing graffiti will be added to the campers tuck bill.